Saturday, January 26, 2013

So excited...........

I have been so blessed by all of the messages, texts and phone calls that I have received since making the announcement about my project.  Everyone has been so positive and thoughtful! 

I have had quite a few people ask me what they can do to help. 

Here are two ways that I am asking people to help:

1) If you are capable and willing, I would love to have at least 38 people donate blood to the Florida-Georgia Blood Alliance.  I know that some may not be able to for medical reasons or just personal reasons.  I understand that completely!  If you are able to, I would love to have people donate in the name "Thirty-eight footprints left behind". 
I will be getting all of the final details regarding how and when to do this and will be letting everyone know!

2) This has to be the most important one on the list.  This one is the main reason why I am doing this entire project.

I am asking at least 38 people to commit to sharing the Gospel with one person on my birthday, February 7.  I know that I may not be able to reach 38 people myself, so I am asking if 38 people can just share with 1 person on that day.  Once again, please do not feel as if you HAVE to do anything!  If you don't feel led, I just ask that you pray for the project.  If you do know that you can share Jesus with someone on that day, I would love to know!  I am asking those people who are willing, to leave a comment on the blog with your name.  I can't wait to see how God will show up and show off on this day!  This is going to be such an exciting time and I truly am expecting great things! 

Thank you for being so kind and receptive to God's leading in this project! 

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment